Company: Camping World
Posted on: June 12, 2021
One of the best things about spending time outdoors are the stories
waiting to be told. Gander Outdoors, part of the Camping World
family, is the leading outdoor retailer that operates in local
communities and online to serve all our customers, no matter where
they live. We are outdoor enthusiasts who provide regionally, and
seasonally relevant products priced competitively to fit your
family's outdoor needs.
With local stores across the nation and a website that helps you
get the gear you need when you need it, we invite you to go write
your story. Who knows? Maybe a new career is the perfect next
Essential Functions: Hunting, Fishing and Firearms
- Lead the department and set the example for product awareness
and customer service.
- Ensure the merchandising standards are adhered to and executed
- Use product and sales training as a lever to give
industry-leading customer service.
- Demonstrate safe practices and procedures in store by adhering
to company standards.
- Assist in all aspects of accounting, operations, compliance,
and shrink and profitability through the highest standards of
integrity and ethics in all departments.
- Ensure federal, state and local compliance to protect the
store's FFL and adhere to company policy on the handling and
inventory of firearms.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Key Results Expected from this Position:
- Sales Revenue: Deliver knowledgeable customer service to every
customer. Participate in training to enhance overall business
- EBITA Performance: Awareness towards role in operational
process, compliance, and shrink awareness.
- Customer Service: Deliver an exceptional customer service
experience to every customer every time. Offer company related
offers in every situation.
- Associate Engagement: Be a team player.
Education/Years of Experience:
- 2+ years of retail experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Passion for the outdoors with previous retail experience a
- Outstanding communication skills with an orientation to great
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere.
- Ability to offer all company related products, warranties and
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business. Includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrates ethical and honest behavior in day to day
interactions and business decisions.
- Computer skills to effectively maneuver in a Windows based
- Must be flexible and able to react to the needs of the
- Able to freely access all areas of the register area by
standing, walking, stooping, crawling, crouching, and kneeling;
ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time
associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more
information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran
or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Camping World is the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer. Since the
Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one
of the most well-known destinations for camping, boating, hunting,
fishing, biking, winter- and water sports, to name a few. The
outdoors is a big place, bigger than just RVs, but when it comes to
your RV needs, we're your one-stop shop for sales, maintenance,
repair and the industry's broadest and deepest range of services,
protection plans, products and resources. We have over 200
locations all over the U.S. under our ever-growing company and
brands. Just as the outdoors offers endless adventures, so does our
company. Stay tuned to see how and where we grow next.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian
work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service
Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications
on their resume and applications when applying for a position.
Keywords: Camping World, Birmingham , Product Specialist, Other , Anniston, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!