Did you hear the good news? Refer your friends or family to
work at Honda and receive a $400 bonus in your pocket! Now hiring
for great opportunities in Lincoln, AL! Check it out!
Ready to get back to work, safely? Now's the time to join the
Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a Manufacturing
Getting back to work safely is top-of-mind for everyone. Honda
is deeply committed to safety, as evidenced by their new,
comprehensive safety program, which includes:
- Social distancing work partitions
- Temperature checking
- Personal protective equipment
- Round-the-clock sanitizing protocols
As a Manufacturing Associate you'll be on your way to a career
with a real future. How do we know? Just ask the many Kelly team
members that have gone on to permanent work through temp-to-hire
positions just like this.
Why should you apply to be a Manufacturing Associate?
- Starting pay of $15.25/hour working 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 1+year of experience gets you $15.75/hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunities
- Paid on-the-job training
- Incremental increases
- Robust bonus program
- $400 referral bonus
- Kelly-sponsored ACA health care coverage available to eligible
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus and holiday pay plans
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
*Offered and administered by EnrollVB. These plans are not
sponsored by Kelly.
What is a typical day as a Manufacturing Associate? You'll
- assembling vehicles and automotive parts on an assembly
- working with your hands to move carts, and lift and carry
- climbing in and out of vehicles frequently
- bending, stooping, and squatting to complete tasks
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- are at least 18 years of age
- can work any shift
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
Everyone is invited. We're about changing futures for
everyone , even if you don't have prior experience.
Let's get to work! Apply to be a Manufacturing Associate
Why Kelly ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career
and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We
know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly