Insurance Program Assistant
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provide administration support for CIP Programs and CIP
Supervisor. Provide assistance to MAEs, Producers and Supervisor in
all aspects of CIP programs on new and renewal business and
effectively resolve client requests and enrollments. This position
will oversee construction accounts. Insurance experience is a
- Consistently monitor contractor enrollments through VUE, email
- Monitor and review any work the team provides on Administrator
- Assist in administration of quality assurance programs on
system-generated reports, closeout documents, reported payroll
entries and on/off-site certificates issued and maintained.
- Receive and respond to contractor and client requests for
information or administrative action regarding enrollments, on/off
site certificates, project reports, payroll closeouts and use of
- Answer emails or return voicemails within same day or by next
- Review and assess contractor enrollments through VUE or other
types of media.
- Maintain a check and balance system on required documentation
needed to complete contractor enrollments and place in appropriate
file in VUE.
- Keep current in the "workflow" and "tasks" section by working
and attaching documents for appropriate sponsor/projects. Keep
Supervisor and CIP Automation Coordinator informed of needed system
changes or updates.
CLIENT SERVICE SUPPORT:
- Assist Team Management with kick-off and stewardship
- Attend client meetings as deemed necessary by management,
including overnight travel outside of the office with
GENERAL ADMINSTRATIVE SUPPORT:
- Keep Supervisor informed of workflow issues with all CIP
programs, meet with Supervisor and other team members on resolving
- Keep Supervisor advised of Administrator and Team Support
Please contact Lisa Schumacher at .
McGriff Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender,
color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, veteran status or other classification
protected by law.
Keywords: McGriff, Birmingham , Insurance Program Assistant, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!