Certified Nursing Assistant - Legacy Health and Rehab of Pleasant Grove, LLC
Company: NHS Management, LLC
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Certified Nursing Assistant – Caregiver
Join our family as a compassionate caregiver and help care for
those that cared for us when we were young.
Our CNA’s primary responsibilities are to ensure patient comfort
by way of many different tasks, some of which include:
- Taking vital signs from patients, such as temperature, blood
pressure, and oxygen saturation rate.
- Talking with patients about their symptoms and relaying this
information to a supervising nurse or physician.
- Recording observations in a patient chart, which becomes part
of his or her ongoing medical record.
- Helping to turn or lift disabled patients or those with
temporary mobility issues.
- Assisting patients with bathing, grooming, and performing other
types of personal hygiene.
- Administering medication to patients, depending on state laws
and specific training.
Our culture of compassionate care and collaboration is founded
on more than just the services we provide our patients; it is
expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each
employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to
deliver a better way to care. With us you’ll find something totally
different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging,
inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that
is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with
this engaging opportunity.
- Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing and meet all
applicable Federal and State certification requirements
- Basic patient care competency skills
- Experience with electronic medical records and documentation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Alabama Gold Plan Health and Dental
Insurance (you won’t believe how low the premiums are)
- PTO/Paid Holidays
- Very attractive employee referral bonus plan
Keywords: NHS Management, LLC, Birmingham , Certified Nursing Assistant - Legacy Health and Rehab of Pleasant Grove, LLC, Other , Adger, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!