Distribution Center Team Member - Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Located at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in
knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and
transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group,
striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's
General Stock Associate duties to include but not limited to:
picking orders, receiving freight, pricing product, ordering
product, loading and unloading trucks, maintaining a clean work
• Protects all company assets in the warehouse including non-stock
• Provides a safe and clean environment for warehouse
• Places stock orders as required.
• Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports
shortages/overages to management in a timely manner, before
• Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise
returns to vendors.
• Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor.
• Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products
for subsequent supplier credits and returns.
• Organizes all merchandise for annual inventory.
• Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory
• Notify management of out of stock merchandise.
• Assist in stocking of stores and backrooms. (where
• Assist in trash removal and recycling.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lift 60 lbs
• Able to work in environment exposed to the elements, both hot and
• Able to operate manual and electric pallet jack (preferred but
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Clean driving record (where applicable)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• One years of previous Stock /warehouse experience.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who
want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and
concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the
ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We
recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our
success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly
We invite you to learn more about our ...
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.Note to
staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the
recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Birmingham , Distribution Center Team Member - Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!