Company: Altec Industries , Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Join Altec? If you're considering a career with Altec,
Inc.,--there's never been a better time to join us! Our Company was
founded based upon values that place the customer first, and view
people as our greatest strength. Altec has continued to
grow,--utilizing the same basic values, and over the years, those
values have helped us to earn the trust and confidence of our
customers worldwide. We remain committed to total customer
satisfaction in everything we do. That's why today, Altec is an
innovative, financially sound company that is setting the standard
of excellence in design,--manufacturing and service;--and that's
why you can rely on us to provide you with the stability of a well
managed company.Our Company:Altec Inc., founded in 1929, is a
privately held company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.Altec
specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices,
digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric
utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and
sign maintenance industries in more than 120
countries.Responsibilities This position is a combined Salesforce
Administrator and Configuration Specialist. This position works
directly with the Sales and Marketing IS team to support Salesforce
CRM platform.-- Projects will initially include CRM and marketing
automation tools and will also be defined by organized process
improvement initiatives that refine the processes, tools, and data
input across any of the Altec Sales and Marketing Teams.-- The
candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Creates deployment (managed) packages for distribution to
member salesforce orgs.
- Authors functional design and configuration specification
deliverables based on clients--- business requirements.
- Works independently to test Salesforce configuration and setup,
test case development, performance and load testing, End-to-End
testing, and functional/regression testing (coding and development
skills not necessary).
- Manages users and system administration in a Salesforce
- Facilitates system testing, regression testing, and supports
user acceptance testing.
- Migrates meta data between Salesforce environments using change
sets and other tools.
- Adheres to best practices of system maintenance between sandbox
and production environments.
- Advises and guides client towards best practices in application
configuration, workflow, customizations and data validation.
- Advises and guides client towards best practices for
salesforce.com user setup including roles, profiles, security
model, permissions and groups.
- Collaborate with end-users to create project-specific training
- Monitor analytics of new systems during integration and
maintenance. Continual administration of process / tool
enhancements on an as needed basis.
- Log Service Request with Salesforce or appropriate provider
when issues cannot be resolved by Altec.Education and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor---s Degree in related discipline strongly preferred,
but consideration may be given to exceptional candidates with 10
years relevant work experience
- At least three years Salesforce functional applications
- Must be Proficient in one module of CRM.
- Current valid Driver---s License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with team members and work with minimal
- Ability to problem solve
- Special consideration given for previous experience with Oracle
Sales Cloud and Oracle EloquaBenefits Altec offers a competitive
salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a
comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental and
Prescription Drug Program Retirement 401(k) Program Vacation and
Holidays Flexible Spending Accounts Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program Life
Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment InsuranceEEO
Statement Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal
opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to
recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without
unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain
a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and
harassment, where associates are treated with respect and
Keywords: Altec Industries , Inc., Birmingham , Salesforce Administrator, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!