2nd or 3rd Shift Mechanical Assembly / Paint Prep Tech
Company: Altec Industries , Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Join Altec? Come join the industry leader in hydraulic
utility equipment! Our Mechanical Assembly Technician/Paint Prep
Technician will assist in the production and preparation of vehicle
components for Final Assembly. Altec is currently experiencing
record growth and is committed to hiring candidates who will
continue that record of success.OUR VALUES:Customer First -
Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity -
People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development
- TeamworkMAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES):
- Sorts and counts parts and materials.
- Loads, moves, or carries parts, materials to work area.
- Loads and unloads racks skids, dollies, conveyors and
- Grinds, trims, buffs, sands, and de-burrs sheet metal parts
using hand tools and power tools.
- Use hand tools such as tape measure and specialty
- Install unit vehicle components and accessories.
- Testing of installed components.
- Maintains work area in a safe, clean, and orderly manner.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:--- High School Diploma/GED
required.--- Ability to read, write, and comprehend required.---
Ability to read tape measures, blue prints, desired.The job level
is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the
qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career
path. OUR BENEFITS:Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards
performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits
package that includes:Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
- Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible
Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee
Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life
Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment InsuranceCovid-19
ProtocolsWe are taking measures to keep our employees safe in all
of our facilities. We have implemented mask requirements, social
distancing, limited contact between our assoicates. Altec
Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers
and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop,
and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of
race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or
local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from
unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are
treated with respect and dignity.
Keywords: Altec Industries , Inc., Birmingham , 2nd or 3rd Shift Mechanical Assembly / Paint Prep Tech, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!