Company: Global HR Research
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Better Intelligence. Better Technology. Better Teams.Global HR
Research (GHRR) is one of the more advanced employment screening
providers with deep industry expertise and highly intuitive
technology coupled with best-in-class service. GHRR is completely
transforming the most critical task that every company depends on
for success hiring new employees for the better.
To be better by every measure, we hire the best of the best.From
engineering to marketing, sales to support, were some of the most
hardworking, honest, and honestly-obsessed-with-client-success
people around. Were diverse and dynamic, team-driven and
service-obsessed. And were always looking for the best and the
brightest to help us revolutionize the way employment screening
works.The Verifications Specialist position will report to the
department Supervisor/Team Lead. The Verification's Specialist is
responsible for verifying information provided by
applicants.Job-specific knowledge will be obtained through training
and hands-on experience. The procedures we follow to deliver a
complete and compliant report will change occasionally. The
Verifications Specialist will be instructed in any new policies or
procedures, so that they can anticipate potential issues for
clients and provide assistance to clients in adapting to any
changes that may affect the clients results or the manner in which
they are obtained.Primary Accountabilities
- Conduct phone interviews and internet based research to
complete and verify employment, education and Professional License
information as reported by Client applicants.
- Organize assigned work to be completed in priority order,
within an assigned time frame.
- Communicate with individuals via telephone to complete assigned
employment, education and reference verifications.
- Reconcile any discrepancies identified during the
- Ensure client guidelines are followed.
- Monitor pending work levels to ensure timely completion of
Client background reports.
- Maintain strict quality standards.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results
as needed.Key Competencies
- Individual responsibility and accountability is paramount in
every role at GHRR Fulfilling these requirements in a supportive
and professional manner in all interactions is expected.
- Understanding of current web-browsing technology and effective
use of internet navigation tools.
- Ability to work in team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed daily production quotas.
- Typing (40-45 WPM)/ 10-key Number Pad skills.
- Proficient with most Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel,
- Data Entry/ Database Navigation skills.
- Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Organization skills for electronic and physical files and
- Ability to work effectively with standard office equipment
(telephone, copier, fax).
- Maintain Confidentiality/Maintain Professional Discretion.
- Multi-task between elements such as phone and PC.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume
- Active listening skills to interpret information
- Persistence and assertiveness in obtaining information.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn and understand highly specialized and detailed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to efficiently and effectively use MS Office
- Experience in customer service-related activities such as high
volume call centers, customer support centers, insurance claims
centers, help centers for financial institutions, scripted call
contacts, or service support lines preferred.
- Strict attendance for scheduled work shifts is an essential
function of the job along with the ability to flex OT as needed
with little to no notice to address inventory levels within
- Ability to utilize and leverage available training
documentation and process guides to resolve issues and meet
- Ability to leverage multiple data research and processing
applications internal and external to meet or exceed expected
production targets on a daily basis.
- Ability to meet quality targets set by the organization.Work
EnvironmentTypical level of noise for the work environment for this
job: Moderate noises (examples: business office with computers and
printers, phones, light traffic)EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYOur
company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not
discriminate against employees or applicants for employment in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color,
sex (including pregnancy), genetic information, sexual orientation,
religion, physical or mental disability, age, military or veteran
status, marital status, familial status, national origin or any
other legally protected class.Equal opportunity applies to all
areas of the employment relationship, including hiring, promotions,
training, terminations, working conditions, pay, and other terms
and conditions of employment.
Keywords: Global HR Research, Birmingham , Verifications Specialist, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!