Armed Security Officer - Part Time
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and
investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and
people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the
leading provider of risk management and operational support
services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and
experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX,
Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of
their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and
maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems
integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients
achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world.
Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional
offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in
Herndon, VA Position Overview Our Armed Security Officers provide
physical security, fixed and roving patrols, access control,
vehicle inspection, Close Circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring; dispatch;
visitor processing; and administrative services.
- Provide security protection and access control.
- Provide security protection for all government property, and
personnel within assigned areas of responsibility to preclude
unauthorized access, theft, or intentional destruction.
- Report/respond to unusual or emergency situations.
- Be alert for potential security, property or safety concerns
and initiate the appropriate actions.
- Control ingress/egress into and/or out of
- Prevent/report all violations of security and safety rules and
- Respond to protective alarm signals or other unusual/suspicious
- Maintain a working knowledge of all security and guard orders,
written and oral, pertaining to the assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass a psychological exam.
- Minimum of 2 years prior security experience or equivalent
- Ability to handle office related material such as, computer
equipment, printout paper, notebooks, ledgers, badge printer.
- Ability to obtain an Alabama Armed Guard Card. Working
Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds
of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or
heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses,
firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme
temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions,
such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles,
electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often
without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and
walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required
by the contract
- Travel may be required Why Constellis? With operations across
every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion
dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for
individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced,
growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices
remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues
to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This
strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep
relationships across key government agencies and blue chip
commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide,
the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we
leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer
world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our
intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a
result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in
some of the world's most demanding places. For more information,
visit . #CJPOST
Keywords: Constellis, Birmingham , Armed Security Officer - Part Time, Other , Anniston, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!