National Acquisitions Superintendent
Company: FirstKey Homes
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The National Acquisitions Superintendent is responsible for
inspections, estimates, and construction project management of new
residential rental home purchases. This employee must be able to
quickly assess the physical attributes of residential home and make
sound real estate investment decisions in a fast-paced work
- Inspect homes to create a scope of work that will be the basis
of a budget on new property acquisitions.
- Plan and schedule renovation projects for homes prior to home
- Create and review budgets using an Excel template.
- Coordinate and schedule inspections with the acquisitions team
- Manage 15 to 40 ongoing residential remodeling projects in
various phases from estimation to final quality control
- Manage a vendor base to complete projects within the company's
expected pricing, quality, and timeframes.
- Negotiate pricing on vendor-assigned work.
- Complete and submit change orders for variances to initial
- Update project and work order tracking systems.
- Review and approve invoices weekly.
- Update the local management team on the status and progress of
- Communicate with the other property management team members on
project completion status and upcoming move-in inspections.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job
duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned
by the incumbent's manager at any time based upon Company need.To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and own/lease reliable,
work appropriate transportation
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Minimum 2 years in construction industry as a general
contractor, estate investment or similar role
- Experience with high-volume estimation, writing and evaluating
project specifications and scopes of work
- Knowledge of property management cycle
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience using Yardi, Renowalk, Project Service or similar
property management programs
- Experience with residential maintenance and renovation
- Experience working in a fast pace, high-growth company
Keywords: FirstKey Homes, Birmingham , National Acquisitions Superintendent, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!