Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN - New Pay Rates
Company: Noland Health Services
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Summary of Duties
Registered Nurse - RN will be responsible for providing direct care
to residents as needed in accordance with care plan, policies and
procedures, and nursing standards of care.
Essential Job Functions
* Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required and inform
* Check residents on a regular basis to observe and evaluate
physical and emotional status.
* Provide direct care to residents as needed in accordance with the
care plan, policy and procedures, and nursing standards of
* Direct Certified Nursing Assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses
in the performance of their responsibility and report any concerns
to the Registered Nurse Supervisor.
* Document according to policy and procedure and regulations.
* Chart nurses notes in an informative, descriptive, and legible
manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and the
resident's responses to care and intervention.
* Report all discrepancies, problems, and issues regarding resident
care to the Registered Nurse Supervisor.
* Transcribe and/or check physician orders to ensure orders have
* Administer and document medication administration per physician's
* Complete assessment on all assigned residents on each shift.
* Report residents' conditions and shift occurrences to oncoming
* Communicate with physicians, residents, families and nursing
staff all pertinent information, clinical data regarding residents'
condition, and possible change in condition.
* In the absence of the Registered Nurse Supervisor, direct the
day-to-day functions of the facility during the assigned shift
ensuring that care is rendered according to policy and
* Perform other duties, including special projects, as
Education and Experience
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and current licensure
as a Registered Nurse - RN by the State of Alabama. One (1) year
experience in a health care facility preferred. Must possess CPR
certification within thirty (30) days of employment.
Physical Requirements for Essential Job Functions
* Must be able to move about intermittently throughout the
* Must be able to reach, bend, and/or stoop intermittently
throughout the work day.
* Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable
these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements
of this position can be fully met.
* Must be able to push, pull, or move a minimum of 100 pounds
utilizing proper body mechanics and assistance.
* Must be able to walk/stand 75% of the day.
* Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the
Registered Nurse RN Nurse Nursing
Keywords: Noland Health Services, Birmingham , Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN - New Pay Rates, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!