Company: MS Companies
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Post Summary/Important Features:
- Pay Rate: Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Insurance and Benefit Packages!
- Opportunity for Career Growth and Development!
- Join a rapidly growing, technology focused team
In this role, you will need to bring
- 2-3 years' experience in leading/supervising employees (min 5
employees) in manufacturing/light industrial environment.
- Disciplined approach to managing responsibilities
- Proven self-starter looking for autonomy to set and achieve
- Advanced excel skill (Spreadsheet with formulas) or experience
with SAP, ERP, CRM etc
- Customer service/relationship management expertise
- Flexibility to work on any shift
Are you ready to kick-start your career? MS Companies, recognized
by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing in the nation, takes
pride in helping you achieve your career goals. With our
proprietary technology including our employee engagement app and
digital time-entry platform, you can propel your career to new
heights. Take control of your future. Apply now.
MS Companies seeks a Quality Supervisor who can manage a team of
inspectors, maintain customer satisfaction, while using our
proprietary technology. The successful candidate will be
experienced in managing a team and have excellent communication
skills. We offer comprehensive insurance and benefits and
competitive salaries and bonuses, so this represents an excellent
opportunity for the right professional.
- Maintain safe & clean work environments
- Develop work instructions
- Provide quality manufacturing support by compiling, initiating,
sorting, and analyzing production records and suggesting cost
- Maintain quality by monitoring the process, control points,
equipment, and personnel
- Communicate expectations to employees, monitor and appraise job
results, enforce systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintain collaborative relationships with customers
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees as
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel
- Maintain quality staff and service by training employees
- Enter time, data, and other business inputs into automated
system in an accurate and timely fashion to maintain customer
satisfaction and employee morale
- Resolve personnel problems by employee complaints and
collaborate with HR
MS Companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: MS Companies, Birmingham , Quality Supervisor, Other , Clanton, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!