Asset Mgmt Specialist, Sr.
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
ABOUT US As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health
offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its
national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies,
and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting
the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has
earned its place among Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work in
Healthcare" and the Fortune "World's Most Admired Companies" for
2021. POSITION PURPOSE The Asset Management Specialist Senior
processes accurate and timely asset additions, disposals, and
transfers in accordance with GAAP and company policy and
procedures, and assists supervisor with month-end close duties.
- Processes additions, disposals, and transfers.
- Reconciles construction in process and accrual accounts.
- Keys and checks AP template for invoices relating to capital
- Completes monthly account analysis on Blackline system
- Assists in issuing CER forms and organizing and maintaining CER
- Prepares monthly journal entry uploads.
- Provides support to the financial supervisor during
- Provides year-end support with external audits.
- Works with the field on closed sites.
- Understands different departments and their role in the
- Develops strategies and aligns work to achieve goals
QUALIFICATIONS Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Two years of accounting experience required
- Healthcare asset management experience is beneficial
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Word and other computer skills are
- General ledger accounting (PeopleSoft) experience is
- Healthcare asset management experience is beneficial -
- General ledger accounting (PeopleSoft) experience is beneficial
BENEFITS Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day
one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts. Address: ,
Shift: Day JobSchedule: Full-timeJob ID: 2219962
Keywords: Encompass Health, Birmingham , Asset Mgmt Specialist, Sr., Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!