Commercial Lines Account Associate
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Start your career with BXS Insurance!
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next
employer. Do you want a job where you earn a paycheck? Or do you
want a CAREER with a company that values their employees as well as
the communities that they are in? At BXS Insurance we are more than
just a workplace. We are a company that prides itself on values and
the people that we employ.
We offer YOU:
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefits package that includes 4 medical plans, 2
dental plans, vision, and additional company paid and voluntary
* Superior retirement savings plans that include both a 401(k) &
* Awesome PTO that includes an accrual of up to 3 weeks vacation,
12 sick days, and 11 holidays
* Innovative training opportunities
* Outstanding Career Development Program
Primary Function: The Commercial Lines Account Associate is
responsible for providing technical support by maintaining accurate
and updated policy information in client accounts, processing
requested transactions, and performing administrative duties. All
work is performed within agency standards and guidelines. Typically
reports to a department manager.
* Assists Account Managers in providing exceptional service to
clients by completing assigned tasks in a timely and accurate
* Processes endorsements, audits, company requests for additional
information and checks new and renewal policies for accuracy.
* Maintains accurate and up-to-date data in agency management
system according to agency workflows.
* Interacts with others effectively and professionally by utilizing
good communications skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing
information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals
of the agency.
* Positively represents the department to clients, colleagues and
the community by projecting a professional image in communications,
behavior and appearance.
* Overtime work, as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel and/or
G Suite products including Gmail, Docs word processing, Sheets, and
Drive cloud storage
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work with numbers including basic calculations
* Organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Self-starter with the ability to be flexible
* Detail oriented
* Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, producers,
carriers and staff
* Ability to stand or sit at a workstation during a standard
* Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and printer
* Ability to move about the office to access office machinery and
* Ability to work and meet challenging deadlines and
* Job entails meticulous attention to detail
* Must perform well with frequent interruptions or distractions
* Ability to quickly adjust priorities, focus and direction as
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or
any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal
Company: Cadence Bank
Keywords: BancorpSouth, Birmingham , Commercial Lines Account Associate, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!