Cleaning Crew Member
Company: Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores
Posted on: June 24, 2022
As a Cleaning Crew Member, you'll maintain the cleanliness of the
restaurant, kitchen and retail shop to make sure that every nook
and cranny is spotless.
This position is primarily 3rd shift.
In this role, you'll work alongside the kitchen, dining room and
retail shop teams to keep the dining room, retail shop, front
porch, and kitchen clean.
You will need to be 16 years old, able to stand for long periods,
work in a variety of environments, be expected to lift, load and
carry up to 40 pounds, and work with hot and cold food items. You
must be able to understand and carry out instructions while working
effectively with co-workers and managers. We'd love to get to know
Text "CBJOBS" to 97211 to start your application or click "Apply
for the job online" above.
NOTE: Racism, either overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias,
has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our
Mission and People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of
valuing what everyone brings to the table. Our employees work hard
to ensure that our brand, which is grounded in genuine hospitality
and nostalgia, represents only what is good about those things.
While our dcor and food may harken back to earlier times, our
inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do
Come for the biscuits and stay for the perks- Cracker Barrel offers
* Culture of Belonging:
* We believe in Family. We care about your wellbeing and your
success. We foster an atmosphere where employees care for each
other like family. Our employees are encouraged to be themselves,
and this means we accept and celebrate our differences.
* Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
* Top Notch Training:
* PAR Training program: our hourly employee training program is
built to help you grow and succeed. Earn your stars and be rewarded
with pay increases
* We have a unique role of the Employee Training Coordinator at
each location and their purpose is to help you be successful in
* Cross Training- If you thrive in an environment where no day is
the same, you can cross train and work in a variety of roles for
* Diverse Career Paths:
* Cracker Barrel values internal development- whether you want to
become an Employee Training Coordinator, a Shift Leader, a
Restaurant or Retail Manager, or come join us at our Home Office in
Lebanon, TN to work in corporate support for our stores; we are
committed to helping you reach your personal career goals.
* Competitive Pay and Benefits:
* Competitive pay based on your experience with opportunities to
earn additional pay increases with the PAR Training program
* Paychecks weekly
* Flexible Schedules
* Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits starting on day 1
* 401K with company matching starting at 90 days
* Vacation Time
* 35% off restaurant and retail items
* Employee Stock Purchasing Program
Keywords: Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores, Birmingham , Cleaning Crew Member, Other , Leeds, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!