Network Implementation Specialist I - Pell City, AL
Location: Pell City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when
technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route
fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver
the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data
to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing
experiences. Learn more about Lumens network, edge cloud, security
and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to
further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com,
LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook:
/lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube:
/lumentechnologies.The RoleThe Network Implementation Specialist
will plan, organize, coordinate and analyze Internal and Supplier
work activities to meet established department guidelines and
changing priorities within the Contract Administration
department.The Main Responsibilities
- Develop and recommend processes and procedures to enhance
- Daily, prepare and maintain a wide variety of word processing,
spreadsheet, database, and graphics documents in support of the
- Coordinate various assigned project activities that may include
gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources,
compiling and formatting data to a finished product, and getting
necessary approvals in order to meet requirement management
timelines. At times they may be required to assist with operating
budget preparation and analysis and may be required to assist in
the preparation of budget variance reports or researching budgeting
- Serves as a subject matter expert in a support area.
- Possesses working knowledge of theory and practices within a
recognized field and/or specialized knowledge and skills.
- Performs a variety of duties involving different and unrelated
steps and methods.
- Works on assignments requiring judgment and initiative within
pre-determined guidelines and subject to periodic review.
- Works under minimal supervision
- Exchanges information requiring some interpretation and/or
persuasion to ensure proper action.What We Look For in a
- Associates degree in business or a related field or the
equivalent in training and education.
- Minimum 1-2 years business experience in Construction related
job responsibilities or the equivalent in training and
- Ability to read Construction Prints
- Knowledge of Outside Plant procedures and standards
- Experience working with Suppliers
- Knowledge of Supplier Contracts, Competitive Bid processes and
- Highly proficient in the use of related software to include
word processing, spreadsheets and databases including the use of
advanced features such as macros, pivot tables, etc.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills associated
with project management.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and handle
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Independently exercise sound judgment and ensure that issues
are brought to the attention of appropriate staff members.
- Work overtime hours as needed to meet required timelines.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
individuals from all levels of the organization and a variety of
external vendors.Preferred Qualifications:
- Some working knowledge of SAP, Fireworks and Bidmaster, and
systems such as OSP-FM, JDS, PEG, LFACS, NDS, ARMOR, JRM,
- High level of organizational aptitude.
- Previous telecommunications/utility company admin
- Performs advanced and complex clerical office duties, e.g.,
complies office indexes, end-of-month reports, historical data,
etc.What to Expect NextBased on your job application information
you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview
immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions
for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges.
Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be
considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries,
we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video
interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5
days of your application date.Requisition #: 294960EEO
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.Disclaimer
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary RangeSalary Min : 36450Salary Max : 81000This information
reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based
on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on
location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other
relevant factors. This position is eligible for either short-term
incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also
are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus
structure, you can view additional information We're able to answer
any additional questions you may have as you move through the
selection process.As part of our comprehensive benefits package,
Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and
other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental,
emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by
clickingNote: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges
are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement
provisions.Salary RangeSalary Min : 36450Salary Max : 81000This
information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based
on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's
location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual
experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage
you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which
you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to
discuss with us as you move through the selection process.by
Keywords: Lumen, Birmingham , Network Implementation Specialist I - Pell City, AL, Other , Pell City, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!