Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We get it: job searching takes time and attention. -At Kelly -
-Professional & Industrial, we're here to make it a whole lot
easier for you. We're seeking a -Manufacturing Associate -to work
at HONDA in Lincoln, AL. This opportunity could be the one you've
been looking for!
Why you should apply to be a Manufacturing Associate: -
- Interview and choose a start date- we are ready to guide you
along the way!
- Safe and friendly work environment
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks
What's a typical day like? You'll be: -
- Studying work instructions and part lists to produce items
- Preparing materials and equipment for production
- Working as part of a team in order to accomplish the task at
- Documenting actions taken & performing quality control
- Maintaining inventory needed for production
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following all procedures
& cleaning work area throughout shift.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you: -
- Want to add a cutting edge and recognizable large employer to
- Want to feel appreciated and be compensated at a higher
starting rate for experience
- Have an eye for detail & enjoy repetitive tasks
- Desire a 8-hour schedule & can lift up to 40lbs
What happens next -
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and
experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this
position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means
all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding
your opportunities even more. -
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all
about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a -manufacturing associate
#CB #P2Why Kelly -?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly -
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of ?). Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly Services, Birmingham , Manufacturing Associate, Other , Lincoln, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!