Company: AMC Theatres
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership
- One-year experience in guest-focused business (retail,
restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and work
effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and consistently achieve
results through resources.
- Coordinate and coach theatre crew to perform the "essential
functions" of their positions.
- Reinforce "Wardrobe 101" policy with theatre crew.
- Observe theatre crew performance and provide feedback to
management for discipline and performance evaluations.
- Optimize theatre crew placement on a round-by-round basis.
- Lead teams and consistently achieve results through
- Supervise, coach and coordinate theatre crew to execute and
comply with Safe and Clean protocols.
- Perform daily operational and administrative duties as
- Oversee opening and closing procedures outside of operating
hours (minus vault management).
- May begin opening procedures and/or finalize closing
- Provide access to vendors for repairs and deliveries outside of
- Assist management with floor operations.
- Assign registers / distribute banks (box, concession, guest
service, and arcade).
- Supply change, as needed.
- Maintain and reconcile floor safes.
- Pull and count cash, cash equivalents, and coupons from
individual drawers and enter results into computer system.
- Prepare deposits and banks.
- Accurately complete appropriate cash handling forms; maintain
and balance cash handling fund.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative
- Assist in the preparation of the theatre crew schedule with
final weekly document approval from a manager.
- Participate in the daily inventory processes.
- Open tickets for system support issues and follow-up for
- Resolve guest questions, concerns, and issues.
- Research guest issues related to AMC Stubs and credit card
- Distribute and reconcile passes.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests,
associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance
with company programs.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt,
- Provided by Associate: Black shoes, socks.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 18 or older other location-specific age requirements may
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor)
AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000
associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests
worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since
1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and
sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse
content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering
friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have
fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If
you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can
name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC
may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation,
excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork,
inclusion, collaboration, and results.
Assist management in the coordination of operations to achieve
AMC's goals. Model and communicate expectations to all associates
in a professional and safe work environment.
Keywords: AMC Theatres, Birmingham , Supervisor, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!