Quik Pawn Shop - Loan Officer
Company: Triton Management Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job purposeThe Pawn Shop Loan Officer is responsible for meeting
the customer needs by delivering exceptional customer service and
building effective customer relationships. The Pawn Shop Loan
Officer must be able to accurately assess a customer's need,
identify the most appropriate product or service, and satisfy that
need in a manner consistent with Quik Pawn Shop values.Duties and
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by
providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and
acknowledging each customer, maintaining outstanding standards,
solid product knowledge and all other components of customer
- Aggressively find a way to create new loans while maintaining
proper underwriting standards.
- Understand customer needs and ability to pay back loans.
- Analyze and measure business trends - develop and implement
plans to maximize loans and meet or exceed goals and
- Control bad debt through 100% execution of Positive Collection
- Accurately complete applications to include calculation of
income and ability to repay and updating of confidential customer
information without error.
- Guard all customer confidential information against errors,
miscalculations and incorrect dissemination of their data.
- Any task deemed requested by supervisorQualifications
- Bilingual - English and Spanish preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- P & L knowledge preferred
- 2 to 5 years of solid relevant work history, financial services
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- 6 Months of collections experience a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Keywords: Triton Management Group, Birmingham , Quik Pawn Shop - Loan Officer, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!