Ironworker Foremen at the Coosa Graphite Facility in Kellyton, AL
Company: BL Harbert International,LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Build and install iron or steel girders, columns, and other
construction materials to form buildings, bridges, and other
* Cut, position, and bolt down steel bars to reinforce
* Repair older infrastructure.
* Make, weld, and cut structural metal in fabricating shops.
* Erect steel frames.
* Direct operation of cranes to move structural steel, reinforcing
bars, and other materials onto and around the construction
* Connect steel columns, beams, and girders.
* Drill holes into steel for bolts.
* Number steel according to assembly instructions.
* Unload and stack steel.
* Attach cables to steel and then to the crane.
* Hoist steel into place in the framework.
* Position steel with connecting bars and spud wrenches.
* Work with driftpins to align the holes in the steel with the
* Use plumb bobs, levels, and laser equipment to check
* Bolt or weld piece into place.
* Set reinforcing bars into forms to hold concrete.
* Fasten bars together with wire.
* Place spacers under rebar to lift bars off deck.
* Cut bars with metal shears and torches.
* Reinforce concrete with welded wire fabric.
* Substitute cables for rebar.
* Tighten cables with jacking equipment.
Compensation & Benefits
* Competitive compensation
* Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance
* Company-provided Life Insurance
B. L. Harbert International is an EOE/Vets/Disabilities
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $39.00 per hour
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Ironworker Foreman: 4 years (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: BL Harbert International,LLC, Birmingham , Ironworker Foremen at the Coosa Graphite Facility in Kellyton, AL, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!