Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Posted on: November 24, 2022
$500 SIGN ON BONUSEverView is a leading provider of
best-in-class integrated payment solutions, marketing services,
retail products, high-value transactional print and electronic
documentation, and security solutions. The 45-year-old company
serves multiple industries including financial, insurance and
investment services, big-box retailing, accounting software,
commercial, direct selling associations, and franchising. Its
clients' range in size from major corporate brands and trade groups
to small businesses and individual consumers. They are served
through three business divisions: Payment Solutions, Marketing
Services and Retail Channels.We offer competitive Pay, Benefits,
Paid Time Off, and 401k. -Shift: -3rd Shift (11:00pm - 7:30am)
Sunday-Thursday + Overtime - Part Time and Full Time Opportunities
AvailablePAY: -Starting base pay of $14.50 hour. 3rd Shift offers a
$1.25 shift differential in addition to base pay.Role Description:
-EverView is looking for someone who can follow the instructions on
a job ticket, operate a machine, and meet production
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by work
- Positions workpieces against stops or aligns layout marks with
die or blade.
- Observes machines operation to detect workpiece defects or
- Measures workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine
- Assists other machine operators to set up machine, and stack,
mark, pack, and transport finished workpieces.
- Performs housekeeping duties as required on a daily basis.
- Perform duties as required by quality procedures.
- Overtime required as needed.
- Regular and appropriate attendance is expected in this and all
other positions at EverView.
- Other duties as assigned.Essential Experience:
- Strong ability to concentrate.
- Three to six months of machine operator and production
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple
- Ability to account for all documents processed and
- Must be 18 years or older. -EverView -is an equal opportunity
employer and committed to programs that promote safety in the
workplace. Drug testing is required prior to employment and may be
requested subsequently. -RSROSG
Keywords: EverView, Birmingham , Machine Operator - 3rd Shift, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!