Company: Sirius Staffing
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Sirius Staffing are seeking -a Mechanical Engineer -for a
-temporary to hire -opportunity. The This individual must be able
to report to either of following offices: Birmingham, AL., Spanish
Fort, AL, and Huntsville, Al. - -You can travel up to 25 % of the
time mainly within Alabama. The schedule will be Monday through
Friday from 8:00a to 5:00pm -
- Reviewing and checking vendor drawings and other discipline
drawings for mechanical input.
- Producing designs with efficient construction materials
emphasizing ease of construction and completed product meets the
- Checking calculations made by other engineers to ensure
accuracy, conformance to codes, specifications, design criteria,
and conformance to good engineering practice.
- Advising the senior engineer concerning design or scope changes
- Assisting other engineers in developing and assembling scopes,
drawings, and specifications into a "package" for mechanical
purchase inquiries to procure equipment, materials, or subcontract
- Developing construction specifications.
- Review fabrication drawings and other construction submittals
for conformance to engineering drawings and specifications.
- Performing fieldwork necessary to gather field data, check
tie-ins, and provide construction support.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced drafting and
engineering personnel in the department.
- Coordinate work activities with other teammates and the
- Applying advanced engineering techniques and analysis to
- Estimating and scheduling professional service hours and
assessing the progress and quality of mechanical work.
- Ability to identify and develop work-sharing packages for
interoffice execution support. Provide leadership to ensure
communication and execution of work within scope, schedule, and
- 5-8 years of experience in Mechanical engineering in a team
- BA in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineering License (PE) in Ga or Alabama
- Three to five+ years of experience primarily in vertical,
non-residential construction with demonstrated expertise in
understanding the Design/Build or the Design-Bid-Build delivery
models (one or both.)
- Experience on construction projects in government, city, and
county environments -PREFERRED
- 5-8 years of financial responsibility during all phases of
project management and budgeting -Sirius Staffing is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such
as race, color, -national origin, religion, gender, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by
Keywords: Sirius Staffing, Birmingham , Mechanical Engineer, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!