Memory Care Caregiver: FULL TIME 3P-11P
Company: Longleaf Liberty Park
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Shift Availability: *
Shift Schedule: 3pm-11pm
FT, average 40 hours per week, every other weekend and/or holidays,
*About the Company: *
We are a new assisted living and memory care community in the
Liberty Park, AL area dedicated to creating a welcoming, warm
environment for the residents who call our community home. We offer
competitive pay and a true team environment. If you are looking for
a challenging and highly rewarding career, we want to hear from
*What You Will Do: *
- Follow individualized plan of care (ISP) for each assigned
resident. Observe residents for change in condition and report any
changes immediately to nursing supervisor. Document daily care and
red flags throughout the shift especially rounds at night as they
- May check and record vital signs, weights, and other duties as
assigned in accordance with state regulations and community
- Provide for or assist residents with activities of daily living
as needed, including bathing/showing according to schedule, oral
care, toileting, dressing, etc. Perform restorative nursing
techniques including proper positioning, ADL training, and Passive
Range of Motion. Assist in providing appropriate information and
behavioral prompts, cues, redirection, and affirming support to
residents in need.
- Encourage residents to participate in scheduled activities;
assist residents in getting to activities. Coordinate and assist
with activities as directed.
- Assist residents with transfers and ambulation as directed, using
proper body mechanics, back supports, and mechanical devices as
required. Provide transportation for residents within facility and,
at times, accompany to appointments outside facility.
- Respond to urgent calls as assigned and in timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
*Why You Are Qualified**: *
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
* Nursing Assistant Training Program certificate (approved by the
State Board of Nursing) required.
* Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification preferred.
* CPR and First Aid certification, if required per state
* On a daily basis, throughout the workday: Must be capable of
sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, reaching, turning,
bending, stooping, crouching and kneeling, reaching over the head,
grasping with both hands, and fine manipulation. Must physically be
able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted. Must physically be able to
carry, transfer, push and pull, and reposition residents with
assistance or using appropriate equipment.
*Why You Should Apply*:
- Competitive pay.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Flexible working schedule
_Job Seeker Friends! If this job isn't for you, perhaps you know
someone who would be a perfect fit send them this link. Thanks!
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a
criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug
test, physical and proof of employment eligibility. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* CNA (Preferred)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Longleaf Liberty Park, Birmingham , Memory Care Caregiver: FULL TIME 3P-11P, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!