Filling Line Operator - 3rd Shift
Company: Benjamin Moore & Co
Location: Pell City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of
Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the
world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years
we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and
home decor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich
and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that
our associates are the driving force behind our success and we
strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity
and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look
for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class
services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using
the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand
experiences for our customers and retail network.
Responsible for quality filling and packaging of finished products,
either manual filling or utilizing automatic equipment; Ability to
operator 2 or less types of automatic equipment.
- Follows all safety guidelines and rules; environmental and
regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
- Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and
- Operates all Filling line functions using Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs) to consistently produce a high quality product in
a timely manner.
- Maintains the highest standards for product quality and
- Checks batch ticket for correct product.
- Ensures product information on container and lid is in
accordance with batch ticket for correct product.
- Properly fills container by weight as appropriate and monitors
quality appearance of containers (no drips).
- Sends retain sample to control lab.
- Palletize manually and transfer to warehouse.
- May use the following pieces of automatic Filling equipment:
automatic container depallitizer; automatic Filling machine; lid
dropper, label machine, case packer, and palletizer.
- Responsible for accurate count of fill and input data into
terminal for inventory control.
- Maintains forklift or other related equipment by checking
battery, electrical charger hookup, etc.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic math skills, ie: addition/subtraction.
- Ability to use company software and computer system
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously throughout
- Ability to work safely and follow SOP's.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary.
Keywords: Benjamin Moore & Co, Birmingham , Filling Line Operator - 3rd Shift, Other , Pell City, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!