Company: Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As the Merchandising Lead, you are the Merchandising Team Leader's
right hand in ensuring your store is always rocking AEO Brand
Visual Standards. Your expertise lies in executing effective
Floorsets, marketing and merchandising updates; plus, you ensure
the store is always "guest ready" through effective replenishment.
You have a keen attention to detail, you are passionate about
visual standards, and you love working with your team to
#getthejobdone. Most importantly, you represent our company values
and bring your REAL self to work every day.
* _*You have a passion for merchandising: *_ You support driving an
outstanding guest experience in partnership with the Merchandising
Team Leader by ensuring your store is always representative of AEO
* _*Floorsets are your "thing"!*_ You drive killer Floorset
execution by training and coaching the Floorset team, setting clear
productivity goals, and ensuring all areas of the store are
effectively executed to Floorset standards - from uppers and
bustforms to tables and wardrobers.
* _*You're a merchandising innovator: *_ You ensure your store
stays in tip-top shape by #owning day to day merchandising,
sell-through adjustments and replenishment. You have a keen eye for
merchandising opportunities and are always ready to game plan with
leadership and take action!
* _*You've got a "teamwork" mentality: *_ You support the
Merchandising Team Leader in ensuring the team understands how to
maintain AEO Brand Standards through merchandising, adjustments and
replenishment so your store is always looking #fresh!
* _*You're a people person: *_ You ensure the merchandising team's
#1 priority is always the guest experience. You make it a priority
to champion a culture of recognition and you love to celebrate wins
with the team!
* _*Integrity is your middle name: *_ You ensure store safety
standards are maintained on the Salesfloor and in the Stockroom.
You're committed to shrink-reducing strategies and you always
adhere to AEO policies and procedures.
*YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF: *
* You love AE and Aerie products!
* You love organization and have attention to detail;
priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
* You have flexible availability - you're there to get product
moving early in the morning, late in the evening and on the
* You have strong retail merchandising and visual skills and you
have a history of retail work - #practicemakesperfect.
*OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE: *
* They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your
* They're given opportunities for development, the chance to learn
new skills, and are offered great potential for career
* They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus
additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
* They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE
merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Birmingham, AL 35243: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters, Birmingham , Stock Supervisor, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!