Company: Red Mountain Theatre
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Executive Assistant -Come grow with us! Red Mountain Theatre has
moved to a new, leading-edge Arts Campus and looking to grow our
team! Are you:
- Someone who derives joy and motivation from making others' jobs
- Gifted with the ability to work both reactively and
- Highly organized and experienced in working in a fast-paced
office environment? - -As a Tony Award winning Broadway Producer
and more than 40-year-old regional theatre, RMT is seeking an
energetic, versatile individual for the position of Executive
Assistant to support our mission of creating powerful theatre
experiences that enrich, educate, and engage audiences - nourishing
the human spirit, fostering valuable life skills, and cultivating a
deeper sense of community. -The Executive Assistant will help
manage the complex schedule and diverse tasks required of the
Executives' positions. The Executive Assistant also serves as a
liaison to the board of directors, oversees special projects, and
enables the Executives' to work at peak efficiency, through the use
of office management software and inter-personal skills and
administrative support. -Qualifications:
- Five years of comparable work experience work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think
proactively and prioritize work.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
- Ability to execute projects efficiently and according to
schedule. -Follow this link for the full job description:
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org -with "Executive
Assistant" in the subject line and include your resume and cover
letter. -No phone calls please.
Keywords: Red Mountain Theatre, Birmingham , Executive Assistant, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!