Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job DescriptionSenior Media BuyerBirmingham, ALSalary: $75,000 -
$85,000A National law firm is hiring a Senior Media Buyer to lead,
develop, and execute targeted media strategies across our
broadcast, cable, radio, and outdoor channels. This large, regional
law firm wants to cultivate your skills as a Media expert to
develop, implement, and improve the stewardship of media buys to
ensure a strong campaign delivery. This position negotiates,
places, and services radio, cable television, and other traditional
campaigns. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Senior Media
Buyer is a crucial player on the internal agency team. Experience
with OTT and Analytics is highly desirable but not required. Expert
level understanding of Freewheels Strata Platform for Agencies
required.Responsibilities for Senior Media Buyer
- Negotiate, place, and service cable, radio, out-of-home, OTT,
Print, etc. campaigns.
- Manage invoicing and posts for each TV, Radio media buy.
- Adhere to and work with stations to adhere to our Buying
- Maintain a pulse on your markets and media trends, ensuring a
- Service campaigns throughout the entire lifecycle, including
placement, in-campaign maintenance (Strata), analyzing media
alternatives, and making recommendations.
- Play a role in yearly budget planning sessions and facilitate
- Builds relationships and maintains ongoing communications with
- Establish and maintain relationships in the local markets by
attending community events, networking events, community clubs both
online and offline, etc. as needed. This is a grass-roots
initiative to be involved in the local communities.
- Execute additional media types as needed, including but not
limited to broadcast television.
- Manage and analyze CPMs and CPPs throughout the broadcast life
cycle.Requirements for Senior Media Buyer
- 3+ years of media buying experience in National or Local TV,
with expert knowledge of Radio and Linear TV.
- Bachelors degree in a related field is preferred but not
- Excellent working knowledge of Freewheels Strata.
- High-level understanding and experience with Neilson Ratings
- Some experience with Neilson Ad Intel and/or Kantar is highly
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and tech-savvy
- Critical thinking skills are a mustBenefits of Senior Media
- Competitive Salary
- BCBS Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off on an accrual basis
- 401 K
- Excellent work/life balance
- Opportunity to work in a great team environment!Must be
authorized to work in the United States without sponsorshipThis
Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment
- Staffing & RecruitingEmployment TypeFull-timeEdit job
Keywords: Snellingprosearch, Birmingham , Media Buyer, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!