Supervisor - Work at Home
Company: Teleperformance USA
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Category : Other
POSITION SUMMARY - -You will be responsible for the team's
performance against SLA, quality of service, people engagement for
complex and evolving content moderation business vertical. You'll
be involved in sensitive escalation management involving
high-priority cases and work closely with senior stakeholders
across the business to ensure alignment in applying policy
enforcement guidelines and addressing brand risk.Note that in this
role, you may be exposed to graphic, controversial, and sometimes
highly sensitive video or image or text content, during team
escalations in line with the Social and Digital Media platform's
community guidelines. -DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR
PEOPLE.Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional
omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are
far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over
38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have
been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to
provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here,
your success is our success. - -PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES
AND REQUIREMENTS - - - -
- Frontline leader for client service delivery, operations
excellence, and staff development.
- SLA Management: manage team performance to meet client SLA's
and KPI's, including metric reporting on team performance.
- Workflow/queue management: allocation and distribution of tasks
across languages andprocesses.
- Employee Experience and Wellness: 1:1 coaching and feedback,
mentoring, performance development, career counselling, and drive
participation in well-being activities.
- Self-Wellness Adherence to ensure that he/she adheres to taking
care of his/her own mental well-being.
- Monitor and report to product team/leadership on volume spike,
and assign tasks to the team according to priorities on a daily
- Policy update dissemination: Work closely with the policy team,
quality team, and training team on policy updates, knowledge share
among all team members and gauge the understanding.
- Continuous Improvement: promote the culture of continuous
improvement across the teams in the global delivery network.
- Policy and Business insights: track platform abuse trends,
share the insights with the product and policy team, and provide
recommendations to strengthen platform safety and user
- Academic: Higher, secondary specialized education, Bachelor's
degree is preferred.
- Relevant work experience: Product trained. If not, training wil
- Relevant people management experience, preferably within a
Trust & Safety
- Organization for a social media platform.
- Interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships with
stakeholders in multiple geographies. Consultative work style to
lead client work.
- Communication: The ability to articulate and clearly
communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical,
and impactful manner.
- Analytical skills: well-developed analytical skills and the
ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large
amounts of information.
- Ability to perform RCA/dive deep: identify the root causes of
issues by analysing patterns and trends through data analysis.
- Cognitive Ability: Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts,
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding
positive attitude and business focus.
- Google products experience: including Gmail, Calendar, Drive,
Docs, Sheets -Being One of Our PeopleIt is our mission to always
provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness
from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and
inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to
work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we
continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and
endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at
your best, always. -Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Teleperformance USA, Birmingham , Supervisor - Work at Home, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!