Company: Laboratory Corporation of America
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00pm - 3:00am with a 30 min
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving
- Must be at least 21 years' old
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual with strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for
growth, continual development, professional challenge and the
chance to make a real difference, apply today!
LabCorp seeking a Service Representative/Courier to join our
team.In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup,
transport and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and
reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
OPTIONAL: Included with this position is a company vehicle to use
for the route. In addition, for only $100 per month, you will have
the option of taking this vehicle home with you and using it for
personal use.If you choose to use the company vehicle for personal
use all gas, tolls and maintenance are covered by the company.
- Load all necessary suppliers needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather
conditions as neededLabcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Keywords: Laboratory Corporation of America, Birmingham , Service Representative, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!