Neuroscience Account Executive - Birmingham, AL
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Work with internal teams to manage and identify key target
account opportunities. Develop product strategies to fully and
consistently penetrate these accounts.
- Provide strategic and tactical direction regarding target
accounts to regional and district teams.
- Advise sales and marketing management with appropriate
direction on challenges and opportunities within key target
accounts. Analyze and supports channel specific training needs
within the Region.
- Develop an annual business plan with goals and objectives to
increase sales volume and market share in target accounts across
all FDA approved indications. Routinely identify local
opportunities and threats and develop/modify business plans
accordingly. Anticipate change and take proactive measures to
- Understand and effectively utilize a broad range of financial
and quantitative data and analyses. Assess business impact of
target account opportunities to include overall profitability and
impact on sales.
- Partner with Field Sales Managers to evaluate and penetrate
non-retail account drivers within MSAs.
- Drive target account volume and share growth through detailed
analysis, providing recommendations and driving execution and pull
through of District Managers and representatives.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- At least 2 years sales or account management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to network and partner effectively across
- Excellent organizational/project management and demonstrated
- Proven record of managing multiple stakeholders in complex
environments.AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including
disability/vets. It is AbbVie's policy to employ qualified persons
of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity
or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a
disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service
medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a
person's relationship or association with a protected veteran,
including spouses and other family members, or any other protected
group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance
in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a
disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed
Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign
badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for
viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business
hours.Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged
periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Travel:
Yes, 50 % of the TimeJob Type: ExperiencedSchedule: Full-time
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Birmingham , Neuroscience Account Executive - Birmingham, AL, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...