Full-Time Permanent Instructional Aide - No Degree or Experience needed!
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Full Time Administrative Assistants needed!
Make an Impact - Develop Career skills - Flexible Schedule
Accepting applications for Instructional Administrative
Our recruiting coordinators are ready to help you through the
entire application and onboarding process.
Qualifications to Apply:
No previous experience or certification required
- Minimum of GED or High School Diploma
- Proficient in English(speaking, reading, writing)
- Work full time during school hours Onboarding Process:
Your dedicated hiring coordinator will guide you through:
- In-person Federal fingerprinting appointment
- Required tuberculosis testing
- Free online teachers aide training Job Description:
Assist the classroom teacher and/or provide one on one aide to
students with additional needs. The admin assistant's
responsibilities range from helping with classroom curriculum to
helping individual students.
- Supports students with special needs during day to day
- Assist teacher with classroom management and supervision of
- Assist with set-up and prep of classroom equipment, materials
- Supervise students during classroom, schoolyard, hallway, field
trips and other programs Benefits
- Full suite of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, and
- Ongoing job training + support
- Career advancement - partner districts routinely hire our
substitutes for full-time teaching positions
- Hundreds of daily substitute opportunities available - our
online portal allows you to choose jobs on the days you want in
your nearby school districts Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour Associated topics: academic counselor,
associate, guidance, healthcare, office assistant, register, school
clerk assistant, school nurse, slp, therapist
Keywords: GetScale, Birmingham , Full-Time Permanent Instructional Aide - No Degree or Experience needed!, Other , Leeds, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!