Mortgage Post Closing Specialist
Company: America's First
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Reviews closed, withdrawn, and denied real estate loans to
verify that all needed documentation is present and signed
correctly by all parties involved in the real estate transaction.
- Responsible for booking Encompass Loans into FICS Mortgage
- Verifies HMDA information for closed real estate loans as well
as loans that have been withdrawn or declined.
- Responsible for uploading closed loan packages to document
- Works to clear Quality Control findings as assigned.
- Responsible for creating and filing physical loan file.
- Verifies Wires and Balances FICS loans with Accounting.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Ensure all activities in the department are carried out in
compliance with all Federal, State and credit union regulations
within the prescribed timeframes.
Develop and maintain knowledge of all mortgage products and rates
within the credit union and from the mortgage industry.
To ensure individual and Credit Union adherence to standard
To provide informed, professional and accurate service and support
to branch and department staff.
To maintain exception reports and tracking systems to accurately
identify, correct and report selected defects, defect rates and
Knowledge and Skills:
Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
(1) A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized
certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized
training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific skills
acquired through an apprenticeship program.
Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or
outside the organization for the purpose of first-level conflict
resolution, building relationships, and soliciting cooperation.
Discussions involve a higher degree of confidentiality and
discretion, requiring diplomacy and tact in communication.
Must be familiar with and have the ability to type, use the PC and
mortgage software system to input applicant information and to
create closing documents.
Must have good communication skills to interact with applicants and
Must demonstrate the ability to learn all aspects of real estate
Must possess a high degree of organizational skills and the ability
to work accurately while meeting deadlines.
Light lifting required.
Keywords: America's First, Birmingham , Mortgage Post Closing Specialist, Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!