Workers Compensation Claims Coordinator
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Join on the heart-warming journey with a team that is a top
leader in the rehabilitation industry
Encompass Health is the leader in the inpatient rehabilitation
industry, you'll feel the Encompass Health as soon as you join. We
collaborate and provide high-quality, compassionate, individualized
care for our patients, allowing us time to get to know them and
help them achieve their goals during their rehabilitation
The Workers' Compensation Claims Coordinator manages assigned
claims, helps assist with questions regarding departmental
policies, assists hospitals with loss prevention programs, assists
in educating hospitals on state and federal agency standards and
regulations, and prepares assigned reports.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manages assigned claims for multiple jurisdictions.
- Helps facilitate questions regarding departmental
- Assists hospitals with loss prevention programs.
- Assists in educating hospitals on state and federal agency
standards and regulations.
- Prepares assigned reports.
- Maintains the Nonsubscription program.
- Assists in maintaining components of departmental website.
- Stays current via newspapers, periodicals, industry materials,
- Understands and utilizes company resources where
- Networks with co-workers to share best practices.
- Understands different depts. and their role in the corporate
- Develops strategies and aligns work to achieve goals.
- Completes special projects and other duties as requested to
support needs of organization.Qualifications
License or Certification:
- NONEMinimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two to three years of Worker's Compensation experience
preferredA little about us
We're confident you'll see the difference the moment you join our
team. Working at Encompass Health means working with a growing
national inpatient rehabilitation leader. We're proud of our career
growth opportunities and how our team members work together for the
greater good of our patients. We've been named one of the "World's
Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work
For Award, among others, which is pretty amazing.
Our benefits start day one
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for full-time and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that
as a benefit.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Birmingham , Workers Compensation Claims Coordinator, Other , Chelsea, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!