Professional Testing Customer Experience Specialist (FT&PT)
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Professional Testing Customer Experience Support Specialists Company Introduction Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, ProctorU is the leading authority for online identity and knowledge verification. We help create trust in the knowledge earned online through professional-grade proctoring and multi-factor identity verification. Our premium services are designed to dissuade cheating by combining the benefits of technology, highly-specialized training and personal presence. We administer 2,000,000,000 exams annually with over 1,000 institutions in 129 countries. Team Introduction Our teams get to innovate and experiment daily with some of the latest technologies in our industry for a product that is paving the way in our space. We are always looking for opportunities to learn, grow, and have fun with one another. Our team has a fun environment that encourages individuality, collaboration, and creative problem solving. Job Description We're looking for talented people for our Hoover, AL office who will ensure our customers remain at the center of everything we do at ProctorU. You'll be joining our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience to help us build a better ProctorU. In this very visible role, you'll be responsible for providing a positive customer experience through timely and efficient response to a variety of inquiries on more complex products/services and/or from premier customers. Through ensuring customer satisfaction, efficiently resolving issues, and exceeding customer expectations, you will be instrumental in building customer loyalty. Duties may include resolving complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers and upon escalation through email, chat, and phone; researching to resolve the complex customer problems;providing guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives either on the spot and/or via chat or email; providing training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes. We're looking for a variety of shifts, both full time and part time. Qualifications
- Passion for helping people and building relationships with strong desire to resolve customer issues.
- 2+ years of experience interacting with customers required.
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing research to resolve complex customer inquiries.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems. Why Work for ProctorU? We are an innovative, nimble, and driven company with a high level of integrity. We work collaboratively to achieve shared goals which creates an environment of cross functional trust and dependability. And we like to have fun, too! From Holiday parties to celebrating birthdays to video game nights, we make sure to balance the hard work and dedication with some company fun time. We also offer great benefits which includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance with generous employer funding for employees and dependents (For full and part time employees)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for full time and part time employees (once eligibility requirements are met)
- Health Savings Account with generous employer funding for full time and part time employees (once eligibility requirements are met)
- 401(k) plan with company matching for full time and part time employees once eligibility requirements are met
- PTO for full time employees and sick pay for part time employees
- Company-sponsored short-term and long-term disability plans for full time employees
- Company-sponsored life insurance for full time employees
- Company-subsidized pet insurance for all employees
- Perks program for corporate discounts on a variety of services and items for all employees
- Annual stipend (prorated for new hires) for qualified expenses such as student loan debt, gym membership, home gym equipment, child care costs, and/or educational expenses within line of work for all employees
- Dog-friendly office for all employees
- Casual working environment for all employees Check us out at and !
Keywords: ProctorU, Birmingham , Professional Testing Customer Experience Specialist (FT&PT), Other , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!