Company: Emser Tile
Posted on: March 27, 2020
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE - Birmingham, AL
Emser Tile, LLC, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor
covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and
contractors seeks an experienced WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE - Birmingham,
Emser Tile and Natural Stone, the nationwide supplier of
high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading
retailers, builders and contractors seeks an experienced Warehouse
Associate for our local Branch. This position supports our Branch
in the distribution of company materials.
- Inspecting, identifying, handling, consolidating labeling,
stocking, picking, packing and shipping inventory per Company
- Maintaining warehouse inventory and records.
- Deal promptly with inventory discrepancies.
- Responsible for receiving, recording, issuing, and transporting
the goods and supplies from the warehouse.
- Cut and place product materials to create displays that
accurately represent product variation.
- Quality check displays before they ship to the respective
- Operate cutting tools safely and accurately.
- Operate forklift according to safe operating
- Treat merchandise with care and concern at all times.
- Ensure will-call customers are handled efficiently and
- Assist in making inventory reports for evaluations and working
under the direction of a supervisor.
- Successful candidates will thrive in busy environment, be
highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to accurately count/track product that is being
received or shipped.
- Ability to create professional samples boards.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Computer skills.
- Forklift certification and experience using a wet saw a
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Sit, climb or balance.
- Lift and/or move up to 110 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position includes
close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- May be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- The noise level is usually loud.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The Emser Tradition of Excellence Comes From its People...
Since its establishment in 1968, Emser Tile has become the leading
supplier of the world's finest tile and natural stone. Through our
international production network and product development expertise,
we offer myriad of possibilities that help retailers, contractors,
homebuilders, commercial builders, architects & designers bring
their ideas to life. Although Emser has grown rapidly, our on-going
dedication to outstanding quality and service remains the hallmark
of our success.
Emser is always seeking knowledgeable, career-minded professionals
to become a part of our team and help drive our growth and
expansion into new and existing markets. When it comes to
challenging and rewarding career opportunities, Emser is the place
As an Emser employee, you will enjoy healthcare coverage including
medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial
well-being will be supported through our 401(k) plan. Moreover, we
offer a challenging & rewarding professional work environment.
Emser's employee benefits package also includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
Emser provides ongoing opportunities for professional training, and
encourages internal advancement and mobility.
Keywords: Emser Tile, Birmingham , WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE, Professions , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!