Benefit System Consultant Senior
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Benefits Systems Consultant, Senior works closely with the
Company's Employee Benefits, Human Resources and ITG departments to
provide support for the Benefits systems. This includes developing
and implementing new plans and programs, testing new and existing
processes, training and troubleshooting processes. This position
will work on multiple projects simultaneously and will respond to
basic requests for data. This position will support cultural
diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work
environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of
Job Code: 101065
License Or Certification
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Desired certifications include: Peoplesoft HCM 9.x; Benefits
Administration; PeopleSoft Query and Reporting Tools; Crystal
Report; PeopleSoft SQR; PL/SQL
Education, Training And Years Of Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years related experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years Benefits Administration experience.
- Experience analyzing, classifying, and documenting business
requirements and functional design specifications.
- Experience with workflow analysis, business process analysis,
finding improvement areas and use of business modeling tools.
- Experience in designing test strategies, test plans and
accomplishing test execution, including user acceptance test
development and execution and test monitoring.
Machines, Equipment Used
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects
weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be
requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken
which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills And Abilities
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and
meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant
- Ability to understand and react quickly to changing
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness while meeting customer
needs in timely manner.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency Or Productivity Standards
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and
or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Keywords: Encompass Health, Birmingham , Benefit System Consultant Senior, Professions , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!