Site Manager - Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airpor
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job Description - Site Manager - Birmingham Shuttlesworth
International Airport (CAN00000292) Job Description Site Manager -
Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport [ CAN00000292 ]
TITLE : Site manager--- Birmingham Shuttlesworth International
Airport ADMINISTRATIVE UNIT : ENGIE Services Inc. IMMEDIATE
SUPERIOR : Area Manager CATEGORIE : Management SITE : Birmingham
Shuttlesworth International Airport ENGIE Services is seeking a
Site Manager in Birmingham, Alabama--with a strong Health and
safety culture and willingness to develop. ENGIE manages a range of
Energy Businesses in the U.S. and Canada, including electricity
generation and cogeneration, natural gas and liquefied natural gas
(LNG) distribution and sales, retail energy sales and energy
optimization services. ENGIE employs 154,950 people worldwide.
ENGIE is a provider of energy efficiency, facility management
services, transportation and outsourcing solutions for companies
and communities. Our experts design, develop and manage tailored,
smart and sustainable solutions for our customers' benefit from
airports to office parks and industrial sites. ENGIE operates 320
heating and cooling systems around the world in response to the
long-term comfort needs (heating and air-conditioning) of both
public and private sectors, at the same time as protecting the
environment. A world market leader for three decades, the Group
continues to expand its presence in Asia, the Middle East and North
America. Find out more at www.engie.com Under the responsibility of
the Area Manager, the Site Manager is responsible for the general
administration of the site, all employee management, preventive and
corrective maintenance and operations. He/She is responsible for
the financial performance of the site activities. He/She must be
proactive in risk assessment of probable equipment failure or
operation disturbances. He/She also ensures the proper
implementation of the BHS contingency plans. He/She oversees the
Administrative Assistant and the Maintenance Supervisor. He/She
makes sure that safety rules and regulations are followed in the
execution on daily intervention or projects. Responsabilitiies:
- Responsible for the budget management and all financial
activities for the site.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the maintenance
and operation process in coordination with the Supervisor.
- Oversee and support all payroll functions, to include staffing
- Insures that all administrative and CMMS processes are
- Supervises all ENGIE personnel: maintenance and operation with
the cooperation of the Supervisor
- Executes a meticulous quality inspection by sampling various
completed work tasks.
- Analyzes problematic system situations and proposes possible
- Informs the Area Manager of any useful equipment life
information and assists in making decisions.
- Takes necessary decisions with the help of the Supervisor in
case of system failure and helps during contingency plan
- The Site Manager is the intermediate between direct clients and
- Transmits any information/procedures coming from upper
management and ensures proper execution.
- Conducts meetings with the Airlines/Airport Authority and
transmits any requests to his immediate supervisor.
- Initiate and sell new out of scope projects.
- Actively promote ENGIE's services to develop new business
opportunities in similar industrial or facility management
- Utilizes, with ease, software's like: Excel, Word, Outlook,
ADP, and other.
- Makes sure that all supervisors/employees have received proper
safety and operations training.
- Follows up on training already given and evaluates the need for
further or more advanced training.
- Oversee tool and spare parts inventory management to ensure
swift remedy to failures and constant system availability.
- Completes all other tasks required by his immediate supervisor.
- 2 to 5 years in a managerial role of similar functions.
- General knowledge of procurement procedures.
- Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings
per airport requirements.
- Excellent Management and leadership skills.
- A good sense for new business opportunities.
- General knowledge of financial transaction operations.
- Able to work under pressure.
- On-call; ability to support operations at all times of day or
night during emergency situations. Equal employment opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Job : Maintenance Primary Location : North America-United
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Birmingham , Site Manager - Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airpor, Professions , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!