CDL-A Dedicated Local Truck Driver - Home Daily!
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that
come with having consistent customers. Unlike some driver
positions, this one gives you a better idea of the number of miles
and hours each week holds, which means you'll have a better idea of
what to expect in every paycheck. And because you know your
customers and their typical freight load, you'll never be surprised
or slowed down by unusual shipments.
CDL-A Dedicated Local Truck Driver Benefits:
* $5,000 sign-on bonus for qualified drivers through May 31, 2021!
($2,500 at 90 and 180 days)
* Competitive pay:
* Average $850 per week/ $42,500 per year
* Starting pay of $18.50 per hour
* Top pay of $20.50 per hour reached within 12 months
* Average 40 - 50 hours per week
* Home every day
* All shifts available; shifts starting as early as 6 - 8 a.m.
* Monday-Friday; weekends required depending on customers needs
* Primarily transporting trailers back and forth to different
* Could also have some local driving, making daily deliveries to
local businesses and our customer's suppliers
* There may be times when it would be necessary for the driver to
operate a yard truck
* Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
* Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription,
dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $93.95/week for
family plans and $36.95/week for individual plans
* Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
* Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our
efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly
direct deposits into your retirement account
* Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
* Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck
driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their
careers progress, including opportunities in operations and
* PAID TRAINING! Must have 4+ months' verifiable tractor-trailer
experience in the past 3 years OR 6 months in the past 5 years to
go through our 1-week program
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Dedicated
Local Truck Driver!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt, Birmingham , CDL-A Dedicated Local Truck Driver - Home Daily!, Professions , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!