Site Support Engineer - IT
Company: Homeland LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary: Associate must provide top quality IT
Support to all employees in the local office and other Customer
personnel or clients that are working from or being supported by
the team. This IT support includes answering the Help Line and
hands-on IT problem solving, coordinating hardware and software for
new hires, terminations, and transfers, administrating various IT
applications and telecommunications support.Duties and
- Provide responsive, timely support to all end-user questions
and support requests. Answer the support help line, resolve the
problem, document in the Service Desk Tool and ensure
follow-through if the call is passed to another person. Set
end-user expectations for resolution time and communicate changes
in status as necessary.
- Work closely with other IT staff to insure clear communication
on outstanding issues and user problems. Work as a team to
distribute outstanding support problems and/or requests to even
workload, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Desktop support for all Customer standard applications
including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Office, mobile
devices, and associated applications, Antivirus, MS Outlook, and
other communication applications.
- Work directly with Network and/or Application group to resolve
difficult problems including LAN, WAN, and special application
- Perform installation, configuration and upgrades of desktop
hardware and software as determined by IT and Customer established
- Responsible for adhering to Customer established security
- Assists with hardware inventory to make sure it is up-to-date
and accurate, maintaining proper inventory levels for new hires,
replacement of frequently needed parts and redundancy factors and
communicating low inventory levels.
- Assists with maintenance of documentation of IT procedures,
system configuration standards, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Basic administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange
and Windows environment
- Identify potential problems (out of disk space, virus found),
report to the Network group for resolution.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Customer's
associates and partners.
- Approximately 10-25% travel, some overnight travel is
- Other projects duties as assigned.Education and /or Experience
- Minimum Associate Degree in IT, or equivalent work
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of hardware troubleshooting
and repair skills
- Strong background in Microsoft, Cisco, ShoreTel, or other
- ITIL Foundations, A+, MCSA/MCSE, CCT/CCNA or other
Keywords: Homeland LLC, Birmingham , Site Support Engineer - IT, Professions , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!