Inventory Supervisor Specialty
Company: WIS International
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Inventory Supervisor - Specialty
Starting Wage from 15.00/hr.
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
- Hourly employees are paid weekly
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for
those who aspire for more, with opportunities to move into
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
- Opportunities for paid travel including occasional overnight
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Supervisor Specialty Job Preview
The Specialty Inventory Supervisor works with a select group of
specialty retailers and provides focused inventory solutions for
their unique business in the discount retail space. The Inventory
Supervisor is responsible for the leading and ongoing training of
our Inventory Associates and the supervision of Inventory Events.
The Inventory Supervisor is the first point of contact to resolve
any event concerns in support of and at the direction of the Area
Manager or District Manager and drive operational excellence
through maximizing our employees productivity and growing the team
through engagement. Inventory Supervisors assist and direct
employees with daily tasks and interact with customers to ensure
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as an Inventory
Associate or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
focused on providing solutions when faced with challenges
- Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours in
support of the District Manager and customer commitments
- A valid drivers license, proof of auto insurance, and/or
meeting the WIS Fleet driver requirements may be required.
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods
of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and
wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low
level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the
ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry
items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and
occasionally via plane, including overnight stays.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at .
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: WIS International, Birmingham , Inventory Supervisor Specialty, Professions , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!