Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on: August 7, 2022
QA Analyst100% Remote Long-Term Contract with potential for hire
Our Enterprise client is looking for a Quality and Testing Analyst
to work as part of the Enterprise Services team under the direction
of the Enterprise Solution Implementation Manager. This person's
primary objective will be to execute our testing capabilities
across the organization, to drive accuracy in quality of product
deliverables, and to consistently promote quality assurance best
practices across application delivery. This role will actively
collaborate with application delivery teams, architects, and other
subject matter experts to help design, create and execute user
stories, test cases, and test plans for manual and automated
testing solutions in an Agile environment. Additionally, this role
requires the ability to change and adapt in a fast-paced
environment, as well as maintain and augment processes to maximize
team effectiveness.In this role, this person's goal will be to
promote and maximize quality standards and procedures within
project teams to assist in accomplishing IT goals. This will be
done by facilitating goal setting quarterly, through frequent
one-on-one and team meetings, as well as any other medium the
manager feels is necessary.
- Work with application delivery teams, business partners and
other subject matter experts to help design, create and execute
user stories, test cases, and test plans for manual and automated
- Design, manage, and implement both manual and automated test
scripts for various forms of testing across our ecosystems
including but not limited to Regression, E2E, Integration, Smoke,
Load, and Performance.
- Perform manual and automated regression testing with Azure
DevOps and automation testing tools.
- Execute assigned test plans for current sprint and other
- Responsible for updating stories, test cases, testing tasks and
test plans using Azure DevOps.
- Represent QA in project sprint ceremonies.
- 3+ years of manual testing experience
- Exposure to automated testing is a wish list item
- Minimum 3+ years demonstrated experience in a software QA
- Experienced in complex business process, applications,
infrastructure, and their use in IT solutions
- Experience with software testing using Agile/Scrum
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
Keywords: Brooksource, Birmingham , Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Professions , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!