Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Lincoln, AL - $1,600 sign-on bonusAverage pay: $1,000-$1,500
weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per WeekExperience: 3 months or
greater CDL experienceJob ID: 220724Overview
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers. Pay and bonus
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- $1,600 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Lincoln, AL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 1600PI189638841
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Birmingham , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Anniston, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!