Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Lincoln, ALAverage pay: $1,057-$1,250 weeklyHome time:
DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- Load and unload freight.
- Shuttle loads from cross docks to other cross docks, MLS
domiciles or plants. Occasional delivery to auto manufacturers. Pay
and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Lincoln, AL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI189970279
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Birmingham , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver, Professions , Anniston, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!