Refrigeration Superintendent (Manufacturing Ammonia Experience)
Company: Koch Foods
Posted on: September 24, 2022
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU... DOLLARS AND CENTS:
- The starting pay for this position is $64,000+/year and
increases with certifications, experience and education.
- $1,400 sign on bonus!
- Opportunities for extra pay on weekends.
- Eligible to participate in the annual bonus program.
- Get paid every Friday!
- Receive pay raises yearly. BENEFITS:
- Relocation and temporary living expenses are available.
- Paid Time Off!
- Participate in the 401k Savings Plan.
- FULL health, dental and vision insurance.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Regardless of which medical plan you choose, receive a FREE
$25,000 life insurance policy.
- Use our purchasing program to finance everything from a bed, to
a TV to a diamond! PERKS AND BONUSES:
- We'll reimburse any Cobra Insurance Cost you incur.
- We provide you with all the necessary Personal Protection
- Enjoy company cook-outs and giveaways.
- Be a part of a Family Oriented Company that offers so much
more! WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Direct daily refrigeration maintenance responsibilities.
- Prepare and oversee preventative maintenance schedules,
assigning work priorities.
- Maintain all refrigeration functions.
- Direct mechanical repair, ensuring proper repair of
refrigeration equipment and ammonia systems.
- Ensure regulatory compliance related to hazmat, PSM, HACCP,
health & safety, environmental standards and equipment
- Develop team's technical systems, and predictive & preventative
- Prevent and control OEE downtime.
- All other relevant duties to the job. WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE
- Ideally you will have an Ammonia System Certification.
- You must have supervisor experience.
- You must have experience and training in anhydrous ammonia and
freon refrigeration systems.
- Knowledge of high and low electrical troubleshooting and
repair, blue prints and electrical schematics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have experience within a manufacturing facility.
- Good technology and computer skills. The environment you can
- You willbe working in a manufacturing facility.
- Youll need to be able to walk, twist, bend and lift various
weights. All the rest... Benefits are available after approximately
30 days of employment, and some benefits are available after a year
of employment; be sure to speak with your HR team to gather the
details. All team members must meet eligibility requirements to
earn incentives and bonuses. This job description in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an
employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to
perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload
coverage. This job description does NOT constitute an employment
agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to
change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements
of the job change. Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system
and uses all tools made available by the federal government to
confirm the employment eligibility of all employees. All applicants
are required to provide documentation proving their employment
eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon
successful completion of the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires
companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the
United States either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have
the necessary authorization. Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an
inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Koch Foods, Birmingham , Refrigeration Superintendent (Manufacturing Ammonia Experience), Professions , Ashland, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!