Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver
Posted on: November 25, 2022
$5,000 lease-on incentiveAverage revenue range:
$200,000-$205,000Experience: 6 months or greater CDL
experienceLease ID: 200593Overview
- All-In Revenue Choice Lease: Select loads with an all-in rate -
no need to calculate fuel or accessorials.
- Current annual revenue potential for tanker owner-operators:
- Top owner-operators are generating $364,000.
- Top 25% of owner-operators are averaging
- Owner-operators are averaging $200,000-$205,000.
- Self-dispatch: Pick your loads, home time, lanes and
- Haul tanker trailers at no charge while operating under
- Hands-on loading and unloading of freight. Qualifications
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License.
- Have both a Tanker endorsement and HazMat endorsement.
- Obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC)
within 90 days of lease start.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2011 or newer, with
engine meeting EPA10 emissions requirement and can pass a DOT
- Additional qualifications apply. Additional advantages
- Compensation for time spent in lease-on orientation.
- Discounts on fuel, tires, maintenance and more through
Schneider's Purchase Power Program.
- Huge selection of loads: Enjoy easy access to Schneider's
private load board, one of the largest freight pools in the
industry, and haul the loads that make the most sense for your
- Easy-to-use mobile app to select freight: Choosing your loads
is simple when you lease-on with Schneider. Just log into the
mobile app using your smartphone, tablet or laptop and click, pick
- Tools to help you succeed: Doing business with Schneider means
being provided pumps and compressors, personal protective gear, a
Samsung tablet and free trailer usage. Lease-on incentive is not
available to Schneider company drivers transferring to
owner-operator requisitions.Job Owner-OperatorSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 10000PI197201094
Keywords: Schneider, Birmingham , Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver, Professions , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!