Entry Level Fabricator
Company: ISCO Industries
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At ISCO, we put high value on appreciation and respect, and provide
you with an opportunity to really make a difference. ISCO is a
family owned and operated company born and raised in Louisville, KY
that is focused on our team members' growth. In addition to a
standard benefits package of medical/dental/vision, ISCO offers a
6% match on retirement! ISCO Industries is an end-to-end piping
solutions provider that specializes in HDPE, working with leading
edge technology that makes us a market leader.
Fabricators are responsible for fabricating and assembling
polyethylene pipe to create a variety of customized structures such
as: T's, Y's, elbows, etc. Entry level fabricators would begin on
small type fabrication with the capability of continuing onto more
complex type work.
- Assembly of small polyethylene fabrication in accordance to
- Follows quality control procedures to ensure that the
assembled, fabricated product meets customer specifications
- Read and interpret blueprints, product drawings and pick ticket
orders to determine materials, tools and equipment needed to
- Maintains clean work area and equipment; following safety
procedures concerning use of equipment and materials to maintain
safe working conditions
- Willing and able to take work instruction, be a team player,
take initiative, and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to stand, bend and reach for extended periods of
- Basic tool knowledge and measuring skills required.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Willing to listen to training, take initiative, and be a team
Keywords: ISCO Industries, Birmingham , Entry Level Fabricator, Professions , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!