Company: Childrens Hospital of Birmingham
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Job Summary This position will process new hire workflow
actions in our HR Infor system and is responsible for auditing
Human Resources data. This role provides ad hoc report development
for analysis and reporting as needed for HR and COA management.
This role assists with establishing data quality controls and
testing of system changes. This position provides support for HR
system users and coordination of data submissions, such as metric
survey participation. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is
required to work on independent projects as assigned. Reports to
Director of HRIS.
- AA required, preference for a Bachelors with a field of study
in Business/Human Resources, MIS, Computer Science or similar field
with an emphasis in mathematical or statistical training.
- Three (3) years of experience working with HR, Benefit or
Payroll Systems is required, five (5) years preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to design and create complex reports based
on unique business needs using tools such as SQL, Crystal Reports,
Access and Advanced Excel Pivots.
- Prefer experience with system implementation and/or software
- Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- HR certifications such as Professional in Human Resources
(PHR), Sr Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) by the Society for
HR Management (SHRM) or other HR professional certification
Keywords: Childrens Hospital of Birmingham, Birmingham , Analyst HRIS, Professions , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!