Residential Service Electrician
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 26, 2023
We are hiring a Residential Service Electricians!UNCAPPED
COMMISSION Founded in 1994, we have been the industry leader for
decades! We are continuously expanding and need Residential Service
Electricians to support this growth. We pride ourselves on quality
workmanship, provided by a friendly electrical professional. What
can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Continuous training to help sharpen your skills
- Positive work environment with an excellent company culture and
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in
the community and always does right by the customer.
- Company events
- Holiday party for employees and family
- Opportunities for advancement
- Weekly and Monthly Bonuses - Uncapped commission! BENEFITS:
- Average salary $70,000 - $150,000 - but the income is
- Health Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Weekly and Monthly trainings
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Take home trucks
- Tool loan allowance program As an experienced Residential
Service Electrician you will: Diagnose and repair residential
electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants,
advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes'
electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident
decisions. Responsibilities of our Residential Service
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best
options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to
gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside dispatch to ensure the overall success of the
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried
- Participate actively in all trainings and meetings.
Requirements for our Residential Service Electricians:
- Minimum of 3 years of Residential Service experience
- Journeyman license preferred
- Troubleshooting experience, a MUST
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on,
race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected
category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment
background check and drug test are required to be considered for
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Birmingham , Residential Service Electrician, Professions , Vincent, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...