Customer Service Representative
Company: Relentless Strategies
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionRelentless Strategies has partnered with
non-profit charities in the Birmingham area to host their
fundraising events. The Customer Service Representative plays a
vital role in managing quality control, fundraising campaigns for
our clients, assisting in developing events, and training new
associates. We bring together diverse individuals who have an array
of expertise, skills, and backgrounds to help us create wildly
successful fundraising events for our charity partners. A
supportive team will surround you in a fast-paced atmosphere. You
will create dynamic energy for our charity partners' potential
donor base from the opening greeting to the final close.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Maintain exceptional customer service throughout the event to
both team members and potential donors to increase donations
- Effectively communicate our charity partner's core message to
- Maintain compliance throughout the event
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge of
our charity partners.
- Manage day to day aspects of our events and address potential
problems that may ariseRequirements for the Customer Service
- High school diploma / GED.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and constant
drive for victory.
- 0-2 Years in customer service or sales.
- Can follow directions well and accept criticism
- Passion for working with people and giving back to the
communityPowered by JazzHR5bg72VAH2p
Keywords: Relentless Strategies, Birmingham , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!