Customer Service Representative
Company: David Porter-Farmers Insurance Agency
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionOur office is expanding and we are looking to
hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service
team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our
Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing
exceptional customer service to our current clients and new
prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of
our products, and answer any questions our clients may
have.Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not
required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in
the beginning for this position. Becoming licensed to sell
insurance products will be a future requirement and allow for
Paid HolidaysBase Salary with Commissions (once licensed)Bonus
OpportunitiesPaid Time Off (PTO)Weekends OffHands-On Training
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a
friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
including financial products.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Keywords: David Porter-Farmers Insurance Agency, Birmingham , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Trussville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!